Friday, December 12, 2014

One Pack of Topps Update

This is just the second pack of 2014 baseball cards I've opened. Really my hope was to get an Oriole or a Brave, and luckily I pulled one of each. Nothing gets you excited about the hobby like cracking a pack. 


Looks like the Orioles are interested in bringing back Delmon Young. I'm in favor of this based off of this hit alone.

Avilan had a 4-1 record for the Braves in 2014 but finished with a 4.57 era in 43.1 innings, a figure far off from his previous two seasons with the Braves.


A trio of rookies in one pack, I'll take it. Chase Anderson got one vote for NL rookie of the year, finishing 10th in voting after going 9-7 with a 4.01 ERA with the Diamondbacks.


An All-Star card of Yu Darvish, a red parallel of a Giants rookie who is pegged as a utility infielder in this article, and maybe my favorite photo from the pack, of Cole Figueroa.

Seems like a solid pack to me, but mainly it was satisfying to rip it open.

No comments:

Post a Comment